So I have an app on the iPad that lets me download free books that are classics and well out of their copyright dates. The app conveniently puts these books into different categories.
Always a nosy nelly, I perused the “banned books” category and went on a free downloading spree.
And what a wonderful time I’ve had reading these books! It’s such a blessing!
I just finished The Beautiful and the Damned and loved it, and started a new book called Fanny Hill.
So there I was yesterday, at work, just waiting for a client and kids were crawling on the couch all around me, when I realized that this was the raunchiest book I’ve ever read.
Did some research…found out that it was the first pornography written in novel form ever.
THAT’S why it was banned.
Had the worst sleep of my life last night.
Somebody’s been making up stories….
I feel like all i am doing is spinning my wheels….
- 2Pac: I'm not saying I will change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the mind that will change the world.
- Eminem: You can do anything you set your mind to man.
- Nas: Nothing comes easy, it takes much practice. Work at it and you'll be what you wanna be.
- Kanye: Whatever doesn't kill me make's me stronger.
- N.W.A.: It ain't all about wealth, just make a note to express yourself.
- Andre 3000: Everyone with a demo-tape has a voice and something to say.
- Lil Wayne: *Some bullshit metaphor that doesn't make sense and is autotuned*
- Society: OMGzz Lil Wayne Izz Da ilLest RapPer EVER Tho!!11!!!11!!!